Havoc OS Android 10 for Infinix Hot S3 running stock Android 8.0 OS on Snapdragon 435 chipset. Havoc OS 3.1 custom ROM for Infinix Hot S3 is based on the latest AOSP Android 10 OS and in this guide, we’ll be sharing how to install the ROM on your device.
Android 10 is still rolling out to smartphones globally and it’s a pity some devices will not be getting the new Android OS update due to manufacturers failing to roll out the update to users. While it might also take a while for Android Q to get to all eligible devices, Android fans can already enjoy the Android Q OS experience by installing custom ROMs on their device.
Havoc OS Android 10 for Infinix Hot S3 is the first Android 10 custom ROM for the device, the ROM is well optimized for multi-tasking, gaming and also comes with several customization features.
Android 10 Key Features:
- Live caption
- Smart reply
- Auto amplifier
- Gesture navigation
- Dark theme
- Privacy control
- Security update
- Focus mode
- Family link etc.
You’ll find all Android 10 features and how they work here on Android official website.
Havoc OS Android 10 is based on Google’s AOSP, inspired by Google Pixel. it comes with a clean UI while offering many features that you probably won’t find in any ROM. Havoc OS also comes with a theme customizer which lets you theme your device UI and other performance tweaks.
I haven’t tested the rom myself, but it seems users have complained about Android 9.0 Pie ROM not being stable on the Infinix Hot S3 in the past because of its outdated vendor. I guess the new Android 10 ROM for Infinix Hot S3 will come with a few bugs too but I can’t tell which it is going to be.
If you haven’t rooted your Infinix Hot S device already and follow the guide in the following page to download TWRP for Infinix Hot 3 and root it.
Havoc OS 3.X Features:
- Pixel + Material Design 2 inspired UI
- Inbuilt apps
- Pixel Launcher
- Styles & Wallpaper
- Gallery go
- AOSP Apps
- Smart Charging
- Live Display
- Theming Options
- Privacy Manager
- Clock & Date Customization
- Custom Logo
- Network Traffic
- Carrier Label
- Battery icon styles
- Statusbar icon toggles
- HD/Volte icon toggle
- Small mobile type icon
- Bluetooth battery status
- Double Tap to Sleep
- Double Tap to wake
- Brightness Control
- Jump to Camera
- System Navigation
- Gesture Navigation
- Sensitivity Slider
- 2-Button navigation
- 3-Button navigation
- Always on while charging (on supported device)
- New Notifications
- Music Ticker
- Double tap to check
- Pick Up
- Hand Wave
- Ambient Screen Brightness Slider
- Power Menu
- Advanced Reboot
- Lockscreen Visibility
- Screen off torch
- Volume Rockers
- Volume Steps
- Swap keys
- Playback control
- Wake device
- Keyboard cursor control
- Answer call
- Navigation Bar Customisation
- Lockscreen Customisation
- Media Artwork
- Music Visualizer
- Ambient display visualiser
- Lava lamp
- Pocket detection
- FP authentication vibration
- Gaming Mode
- Wake up on charge
- Charging animation
- Screenshot type etc.
If you’re looking for a stable Android 10 ROM for Infinix Hot S3, then try Havoc OS Custom ROM. This ROM can be installed on any 64bit ARM A-Only treble Android phone running stock Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo and Android 9.0 Pie.
- Device name: Infinix Hot S3 - Device model: X626 - Device stock OS: Android 9.0 Pie - Device chipset: Snapdragon 435 - Device Kernel: N/A - Bootloader: Unlocked
- ROM name: Havoc
- ROM OS version: Android 10 (Q)
- SDK Version: 28
- Status: Stable
- Current Stable Version: Unofficial
- Supported Language: Multi-Language
- Supported Recovery: Twrp 3.1.1-0+
Important Notice: Make sure you back up all your important files and data before flashing Havoc OS Android 10 for Infinix Hot S3. If you damage your device trying to flash a custom ROM or any file gotten from this website, this site or its authors will not be responsible.
How to install Havoc OS Android 10 for Infinix Hot S3
- Download Havoc Android Q ROM for Infinix Hot S3 from the given link below.
- Download boot loop fix/patch.
- Download Gapps (nano recommended).
- Copy the ROM zip file, boot loop fix, and Gapps to your SD card.
- Now, power off your device and boot into TWRP recovery.
- In TWRP recovery, go to wipe and perform a factory reset.
- Tap advanced menu, wipe the following partition » system » cache » Dalvik art » data
- Return to TWRP main menu and tap on install.
- Select Havoc OS Android 10 GSI img file and flash.
- Once the ROM has finished installing, go back to TWRP main menu.
- Now flash Magisk zip, allzygotefix, and permissiver (all files are present in the patch) extract and flash one by one.
On First boot, your device may reboot before it gets to the boot animation screen, don’t panic, it is all good. Wait for 3-5 minutes, your device will boot up into the new Android Q OS.
Download Havoc OS Android 10 for Infinix Hot S3[sociallocker id=”2522″] [/sociallocker]
Recommended: 10 Best Android Download Manager Apps 2019
Possible Errors And How to Fix
After flashing havoc OS Android 10 for Infinix Hot S3, you may encounter the following errors we’ll be listing below when installing gapps and there fixes.
Error Code 70: Insufficient Storage While Installing Gapps
To fix insufficient storage issue when installing TWRP, follow the simple steps below;
- In TWRP, go to wipe then click on the Advanced Wipe option.
- On the next screen, tick the system partition then tap on the repair or change file system option.
- You’ll be taken to another new screen as shown in the screenshot, now, tap the resize file system option.
- You may get an error on your first try, don’t panic, just retry resizing your device file system again and everything will work fine.
- Once file system has been resized successfully, go back to TWRP and flash gapps, it should now install without any problem.
Error Code 20: Incompatible Android ROM detected
This error occurs when the gapps package you’re trying to install is seeing your current rom as stock and not the Android 10 ROM you just installed.
Follow the steps to fix;
- In TWRP main menu, tap on the mount option, you’ll get a list of all the available partition on your device.
- The system partition as shown in the screenshot below will be unticked, this simply means the system partition is not mounted, the reason gapps is failing to recognize the ROM installed.
- Now, all you need to do is mount the system partition by ticking the system partition.
- Once the system partition is mounted (ticked) retry gapps installation and there should be no more issues.
So, that’s it. If you encounter any other issues installing Havoc OS Android 10 for Infinix Hot S3, kindly use the comment box below.
- Turbolukex5 (Havoc ROM maintainer)
- Phusson (For patches)
- Mudasiru Adewale
Can help me with android 10Q on my infinix note 4 x572 3gb ram
I’m sorry but Infinix Note 4 doesn’t come with treble support so it cannot use GSI Android 10 roms.
hi, can you help me install the custom rom on my INFINIX HOT 3S X375, I can’t unlock the boot loader
My infinix hot S3 phone
model is X573B
Chipset is snapdragon 430
Stock OS is Android 8.0
Does this ROM is suitable for my phone
You can try and let us know if it works