Descendant TwoDotZero Android 9.0 Pie for Tecno Pouvoir 2 LA7 with MediaTek MT6739, Kernel 4.4.95+ running Android 8.1.0. If you’ve been using a previous version of Descendant ROM, TwoDotZero is undoubtedly the best Android Pie custom ROM for Tecno Pouvoir 2 LA7.
Descendant TwoDotZero is an Android custom ROM that primarily aims to bring useful tweaks to Google’s Android Pie AOSP. This ROM comes with little customization options unlike popular ROMs like RR ROM, Bliss, and many others.
While Descendant OneDotZero up to TwoDotFive bags performance and features that make the ROM a daily driver, Descendant TwoDotZero has added a little touch of popular Chinese ROM, the MIUI ROM. With a little of MIUI feel on this ROM, you get a beautiful yet performance driven ROM.
Descendant TwoDotZero is one of the best custom ROM for Tecno Pouvoir 2 LA7. This ROM comes bloatware free, it’s fast, smooth and optimized for good battery use. It contains all the major features in Android 9.0 but let’s see what else is inside. Read on…
Android Pie General Features
- Adaptive Battery
- Dark Mode
- App Actions
- App Timer
- Adaptive Brightness
- Accessibility Menu
- Easier Text Selection
- New Screenshot Shortcut
- A New Home Button
- New Gesture Navigation
- Easier Screen Rotation
- Notification Details
- Indoor Navigation via Wi-Fi RTT
- An Improved DND Mode
- Lockdown Mode
- An Improved Message App
- All Apps use HTTPS
- The Media Panel
- ART Improvements
- 157 New Emojis
- Wind Down
- Multiple Camera Support
- Wi-Fi MAC Randomization
Descendant TwoDotTZero Features
- Main rings - Background and accent colors throughout the interface can be changed. - Power menu has additions. - Lock screen PIN layout can be scrambled. - Setting suggestions can be disabled. - Sounds and animations use Google Pixel series ones. - App Ops is available. - Little tweaks - Over 80% brightness, the bar will warn you, turning orange. - Lockscreen charging info - The phone will unlock automatically when it recognises your face. - Fingerprint allows 10 scans before denying it as unlocking method. - Night light allows lower temperatures. - Pixel animations to explain some features - App info shows Google Play icon and package names. - Font size steps up by 5%. - Quick settings adjust themselves to the screen. - Preloaded applications - Brave Browser - Open Camera - AnExplorer - Markup - QS Customizer You can now select the shape of your QuickSettings in: Settings -> Display -> QS Customizazion Replaced AOSP digital Lockscreen with Descendant Analog Clock; - UI Black UI style it’s now available in: Settings -> Display -> Background color The background in search settings now respects system background on-click event; - Brightness thumb icon revamped - Recents corner are now roundy to keep OS design consistency - Launcher3 - Swipe down on a recent card is now available in: - Launcher3 Settings > Clear all on swipe down from recents - Discover more installing the ROM
Descendant TwoDotZero bags new UI tweaks for Android Custom ROM lovers, performance improvement and some bug fixes. Although, there are several Android 9.0 Pie custom ROM for Tecno Pouvoir 2 LA7 Descendant TwoDotZero Android 9.0 Pie for Tecno Pouvoir 2 LA7 outranks all to be my favorite of all.
Introducing Descendant’s new UI:
- Quick Status Bar Header has been redesigned;
- QS Panel has been redesigned and now includes Descendant’s QuickView. Descendant’s QuickView is a peek view that holds the most useful information in the QS Panel which includes: Clock, date, carrier, battery estimates. Every element of this view is tappable and will redirect you accordingly to: Your default clock app; Your default calendar; Carrier/data settings; Battery fragment.
- Notifications UI it’s now centered.
- General notifications UI improvements.
- Volume Slider has been redesigned (winks at MIUI).
- Clear all text has been replaced with a button.
- Q Clock improvements.
- Charging animations has been refreshed.
- More icons have been added in Settings preferences.
- Settings now always show title, even on the main dashboard.
- Black theme it’s now bi-tonal.
- Don’t touch my heads-up Available in Settings -> Apps and notifications -> Notifications It’s a feature that prevents app opening on Headsup tapping.
- Battery personalizations settings have been moved out of Utility preference in Settings, and it’s now available under Settings -> Battery
- Notification alignment Available in Settings -> Apps and notifications -> Notifications It’s a feature that changes the notification title alignment (needs a reboot).
- WiFi - RIL - Mobile Data - GPS - Camera - Flashlight - Camcorder - Bluetooth - Fingerprint Reader - HW Buttons - Alert Slider and Gestures - Sound / Vibration - And lots more...
Since you can’t share data connection over the hotspot, you can use USB-tethering. For Xender, you can’t host a connection due to this bug but you can join a connection.
- Device name: Tecno - Device model: Pouvoir 2 LA7 - Device Stock OS: 8.1.0 - Oreo - Device chipset: MT6739 - Device Kernel: 4.4.95+ - Device bootloader: Unlocked
- ROM name: Descendant - ROM OS version: Android 9.0 Pie - SDK Version: 27 - Status: Stable - Current Stable Version: Unofficial - Supported Language: Multi-Language - Supported Recovery: Twrp 3.1.1-0+
Disclaimer: Make sure you create a backup of your files and data before installing Descendant TwoDotZero Android Pie ROM for Tecno Pouvoir 2, should in case anything goes wrong. This site or its author will not be responsible if you damage your device in the process of flashing a custom ROM.
How to install Descendant Android 9.0 Pie for Tecno Pouvoir 2 LA7
You can install GSI Android ROMs with two simple methods which will be explained below. Please read the disclaimer notice carefully before installing Descendant TwoDotThree Android 9.0 Pie for Tecno Pouvoir 2 LA7
Method 1: Installing Using TWRP
- Download Descendant Android 9.0 Pie for Tecno Pouvoir 2 LA7 from the given link below.
- Download Gapps (nano recommended).
- Copy the ROM zip file and gapps to your SD card.
- Now, power off your device and boot into TWRP recovery.
- In TWRP recovery, go to the wipe section and tap on the advance option.
- In the advanced menu, wipe the following partition » system » cache » dalvik art » data
- Return to TWRP main menu and tap on install.
- Select the ROM zip file and flash.
- Once the rom has finished installing, flash gapps immediately.
- Now reboot.
Method 2 – Using ADB (Works for non-root users too)
- Download Descendant TwoDotZero Android Pie custom ROM for Tecno Pouvoir 2 LA7 form the below link.
- Copy the downloaded ROM to your ADB and fastboot folder
- Now, perform a factory reset either from your device settings or using your stock recovery if not rooted.
- Boot your device into fastboot mode
- In fastboot mode, enter the following command; fastboot erase system.
- Then flash the ROM using the command fastboot flash system name_of_system.img.
- Once the installation is complete, reboot.
- That’s it you’ve successfully installed Android Pie Custom ROM on your Tecno Pouvoir 2 La7 device.
Note: The first boot takes 5-10minutes to complete, so, take a walk or do something during the boot process. Once booting is complete, you’ll get a welcome screen and then proceed with the device setup.
That’s it, you’ve successfully installed Descendant Android 9.0 Pie for Tecno Pouvoir 2 LA7.
How to fix device not certified after installing AOSP ROM on Tecno LA7
- Find your device’s GSF Device-ID. You can find that by installing Device ID apk, download the application here.
- Once you’ve downloaded and installed the app, open the app and copy Google Service Framework (GSF) code.
- Now go to this webpage.
- Paste your GSF Device-ID in the “Android ID” box and tap “Register”.
- Your registered ID should appear on the page, reboot you device and you should now be able to sign-in to Google play store and use gapps.
Should in case you brick your device, you can use the Tecno Pouvoir 2 (LA7) Factory Signed Firmware to restore it.
Lastly, this ROM Can Be Flashed On Any MT6739 With Stock Kernel 4.4.95+ with Supports Treble (no porting required)
Descendant TwoDotZero Android Pie Download
- ElDainosor - phhusson - Letzen - krule031 - ezio84 - linuxct - 00day - Ovenoboyo - Mudasiru Adewale