Have you been waiting for Android 10 for Tecno Spark 2 KA7 with 1GB/2GB RAM, the wait is finally over, Spark 2 users can now have a taste of the new Android Q OS (Havoc 3.**) AOSP experience.
This is an Android 10 custom ROM for ARM A-Only treble Android phone running stock Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo and Android 9.0 Pie. Havoc OS Android 10 is the first Android 10 custom Rom for Tecno Spark 2 KA7 and thankfully, the ROM is well optimized to run on any device smoothly regardless of the memory.
Since Tecno is not giving official Android 10 to it devices except the Tecno Spark 3, other users will have to rely on custom rom developers to continue to enjoy newer Android OS version on their devices.
Android 10 Key Features:
- Live caption
- Smart reply
- Auto amplifyer
- Gesture navigation
- Dark theme
- Privacy control
- Security update
- Focus mode
- Family link etc.
You’ll find all Android 10 features and how they work here on Android official website.
Havoc OS Android 10 is based on Google’s AOSP, inspired by Google Pixel. it comes with a clean UI while offering many features that you probably won’t find in any ROM. Havoc OS also comes with a theme customizer that lets you theme your device UI and other performance tweaks.
Havoc OS is the first stable Android 10 ROM for Tecno Spark 2 KA7 that I have booted and works pretty fine.
Well, as you may already have guessed the new Android 10 ROM for Tecno Spark 2 comes with a few bugs which you’re already familiar with. Hotspot and offline charging seems to be the two major bugs in this ROM and other minor bugs which wouldn’t interfere with the ROM overall experience.
You may notice some glitching on the status bar when pulled down too, that would be fixed in coming updates. If you haven’t rooted your device already and would love to install the new Android 10 custom ROM, download TWRP for KA7 and root your device.
Havoc OS 3.X Features:
- Pixel + Material Design 2 inspired UI
- Inbuilt apps
- Pixel Launcher
- Styles & Wallpaper
- Gallery go
- AOSP Apps
- Smart Charging
- Live Display
- Theming Options
- Privacy Manager
- Clock & Date Customization
- Custom Logo
- Network Traffic
- Carrier Label
- Battery icon styles
- Statusbar icon toggles
- HD/Volte icon toggle
- Small mobile type icon
- Bluetooth battery status
- Double Tap to Sleep
- Double Tap to wake
- Brightness Control
- Jump to Camera
- System Navigation
- Gesture Navigation
- Sensitivity Slider
- 2-Button navigation
- 3-Button navigation
- Always on while charging (on supported device)
- New Notifications
- Music Ticker
- Double tap to check
- Pick Up
- Hand Wave
- Ambient Screen Brightness Slider
- Power Menu
- Advanced Reboot
- Lockscreen Visibility
- Screen off torch
- Volume Rockers
- Volume Steps
- Swap keys
- Playback control
- Wake device
- Keyboard cursor control
- Answer call
- Navigation Bar Customisation
- Lockscreen Customisation
- Media Artwork
- Music Visualizer
- Ambient display visualiser
- Lava lamp
- Pocket detection
- FP authentication vibration
- Gaming Mode
- Wake up on charge
- Charging animation
- Screenshot type etc.
If you’re looking for a stable Android 10 custom ROM for Tecno Spark 2, then try Havoc OS Custom ROM.
- Device name: Tecno Spark 2 - Device model: KA7 - Device stock OS: Android 8.1.0 - Device chipset: MediaTek MT6580 - Device Kernel: 3.18.19+ Oreo - Bootloader: Unlocked
- ROM name: Havoc
- ROM OS version: Android 10 (Q)
- SDK Version: 28
- Status: Stable
- Current Stable Version: Unofficial
- Supported Language: Multi-Language
- Supported Recovery: Twrp 3.1.1-0+
Important Notice: Make sure you back up all your important files and data before flashing Havoc OS Android 10 for Tecno Spark 2 KA7. If you damage your device trying to flash a custom ROM or any file gotten from this website, this site or its authors will not be responsible.
How to install Havoc OS Android 10 for Tecno Spark 2 KA7
- Download Havoc Android Q ROM for Tecno Spark 2 from the given link below.
- Download bootloop fix/patch.
- Download Gapps (nano recommended).
- Copy the ROM zip file, bootloop fix, and Gapps to your SD card.
- Now, power off your device and boot into TWRP recovery.
- In TWRP recovery, go to wipe and perform a factory reset.
- Tap advanced menu, wipe the following partition » system » cache » dalvik art » data
- Return to TWRP main menu and tap on install.
- Select Havoc OS Android 10 GSI img file and flash.
- Once the ROM has finished installing, go back to TWRP main menu.
- Now flash Magisk zip, allzygotefix, and permissiver (all files are present in the patch) extract and flash one by one.
On First boot, your device may reboot before it gets to the boot animation screen, don’t panic, it is all good. Wait for 3-5 minutes, your device will boot up into the new Android Q OS.
Download Havoc OS Android 10 for Tecno Spark 2
Possible Errors And How to Fix
After flashing havoc OS Android 10 for Tecno Spark 2, you may encounter the following errors we’ll be listing below when installing gapps and their fixes.
Error Code 70: Insufficient Storage While Installing Gapps
To fix insufficient storage issues when installing TWRP, follow the simple steps below;
- In TWRP, go to wipe then click on the Advanced Wipe option.
- On the next screen, tick the system partition then tap on the repair or change file system option.
- You’ll be taken to another new screen as shown in the screenshot, now, tap the resize file system option.
- You may get an error on your first try, don’t panic, just retry resizing your device file system again and everything will work fine.
- Once file system has been resized successfully, go back to TWRP and flash gapps, it should now install without any problem.
Error Code 20: Incompatible Android ROM detected
This error occurs when the gapps package you’re trying to install is seeing your current rom as stock and not the Android 10 ROM you just installed.
Follow the steps to fix;
- In TWRP main menu, tap on the mount option, you’ll get a list of all the available partition on your device.
- The system partition as shown in the screenshot below will be unticked, this simply means the system partition is not mounted, the reason gapps is failing to recognize the ROM installed.
- Now, all you need to do is mount the system partition by ticking the system partition.
- Once the system partition is mounted (ticked) retry gapps installation and there should be no more issues.
So, that’s it. If you encounter any other issues installing Havoc OS Android 10 for Tecno Spark 2 KA7, kindly use the comment box below.
- Skulshady (Havoc ROM maintainer) - Phusson (For patches) - Mudasiru Adewale - Others
Nice work don’t forget infinix s4
I’ll be posting soon
OK bro thx . i need rom for infinix s4 Android (havoc os v3)
Where’s the link to the rom. You only posted for gapps and patches.
Can’t find link to the rom
If you’re following any of my page, the download link should be visible
We really appreciate your efforts. Could you please upload the ROM to another cloud storage. Download couldn’t be made on phone. Mega could work fine..
Change you browser view to desktop view, download will start automatically.
Hello bro….i flashed the havoc from on speak 2 ka7…all is fine…just unstable cellular n mobile network signals….any patch or fix to that?…tanx man
At the moment, nope.
How you get link?
The link has been updated.
WiFi and Bluetooth are not working. Any fix?
Cant find the link to rom please
Reload the page and use the locker to unlock the link
please is the wifi Hotspot and Bluetooth working on this patch?
Bluetooth work but hotspot isn’t working directly except with pdanet
Please can you help me flash it I have kernel 3.18.79+ I tried but it couldn’t boot any help please
And one thing is I have a problem with the img.xz files can you please make it a zip file
Extract the file using winrar or 7zip. It will give you the img file needed to file.
i flashed the havoc.img with twrp sucessfully but after rebooting it keeps loading for a long time
Hi, add this line to your build.prop in vendor folder. ro.audio.ignore_effects=true. And try again.
I can’t seem to be able to flash this via TWRP. I get the response “Size of image is larger than target device”. Any fix?
resize the system partition. follow the guide in the article.
is the Hotspot working
can i flash the rom mt6580 kernel 3.18.19+ ??
Yes, you can.
sir the link is not working..i tried 3 browser but not working please give me other link
The link has been updated.
Download link not found please fix it
Your link of “patch” file is not working.
The site on which you uploaded that file isn’t working now and is for sale now.
Please update it fast I really need it
Hello brother. Thank you for this. It worked great for me. Keep up the good work. Is there anyway to fix the hotspot issue? Other than that, everything works perfectly.
Sorry, but there is no fix for hotspot. However, you can still share internet connection to your PC using PdaNet.
I am using spark 2,followed every step but my device keeps booting into twrp. Any way to fix it.PLEASE.
I believe this is a problem with the Spark 2 device. Not your device specifically but all KA7
How to fix bootlooping into twrp. Please.
Flash your stock recovery and boot up your device again. That should fix the bootloop.
Can I get a twrp or pitch black recovery project for itel A33. Please.
Yes, send your stock recovery and boot.img to our telegram.
I was only able to secure the firmware and it’s password protected.
I don’t seem o understand what you mean exactly.
I couldn’t get what you asked for online
Stock recovery and boot image not online. The device is also a speedtrum device.