HMD Global has quietly launched a new entry-level smartphone called Nokia C2, brings back memories right? Nokia C2 is a successor to the Nokia C1 which launched in December last year. The device runs Android 9 Pie Go edition and is powered by a Unisoc chipset.
The all-new Nokia C2 features a 5.7-inch HD+ screen, with 1GB RAM and 16GB of internal storage (which can be expanded to 64GB via microSD). It is powered by 1.4GHz Unisoc processor and runs the most recent Android 9 Pie (Go edition) OS out of the box.
On the rear, you’ll find a 5MP main camera with f/2.2 aperture and on the front, we have another 5MP unit. Both have LED flash to aid in the dark and housed by a 2,800 mAh battery capacity.
Other features include; FM radio receiver and 3.5 mm audio jack. Nokia C2 will be available in Black and Cyan colours.
Nokia C2 comes with dual 4G connectivity, a good upgrade over its predecessor.
Nokia C1 Key Features
- Display: 5.70-inch HD display
- Dimensions: 154.8 x 75.59 x 8.85 mm; Weight: 161g
- Chipset: 1.4GHz quad-core processor
- Storage: 1GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 64GB with MicroSD
- Operating System: Android 9.0 (Pie) Go Edition
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Cameras: 5MP autofocus rear camera with LED flash with f/2.2 aperture; 5MP front camera with LED flash
- Comms: 3.5mm jack, FM Radio, Google Assistant Button
- Network: 4G, 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, micro USB
- Battery: 2800mAh removable battery
Nokia C2 Price And Availability
Currently, there are no details about the price and availability of the device but it is expected to be priced below $135 according to speculations.