If you’ve been searching for TWRP for Tecno Camon 11 (CF7) or Camon 11 (CF7K) Pro, then you’ve landed on the right page. In this article, I’ll be sharing simple steps to install TWRP custom recovery for Tecno Camon 11 and Camon 11 Pro. We’ll also talk about how to root Camon 11 after installing TWRP custom recovery.
Before you can install TWRP for Camon 11 and Camon 11 Pro, you must first unlock your device bootloader, you can see my previous guide on how to root and install TWRP on Tecno Pouvoir 2 where I have explained how you can easily unlock Android bootloader for Tecno.
For this guide, we’ll be installing the latest TWRP 3.2.3-0 in Camon 11 and 11 Pro device. Without further ado, lest see what’s included in the recovery.
What’s new in 3.2.3-0:
- Fix automatic installing of OTA zips on encrypted devices
- Remove SuperSU from TWRP
- Support both md5 and md5sum file extensions when doing MD5 checking for zip files
TWRP 3.2.3-0 Features:
- Install Zip (From SD Card, Internal Storage, OTG Storage)
- Advanced Wipe Menu (Dalvik, System, Cache, Data,
- Internal Storage, SD Card, USB Otg)
- Advanced (Backup | Restore) Menu
- Advanced Mount Options
- TWRP File Manager
- Advanced Reboot Option
- Completely Material Themes
- Easy And Simple
- Proper Detail Of Task
- Showing Progress In Percentage
- Automatically Flash More Than One Zip File One By One
- File Manager
- Brightness Control
- Full Touch
Disclaimer: Make sure you have backed up every all your important files and data before proceeding with the guides ahead, all file and data stored on your internal storage will be lost in the process of flashing TWRP for Tecno Camon 11 or Camon 11 Pro and also remove force encryption.
Pitch TWRP 3.2.3-0 Screenshots:
- Recovery Name: Team Win Recovery Project Recovery (Themed - PitchBlack)
- Recovery Version: v3.2.3-0
- PitchBlack version: v2.8.1
- Recovery Status: Stable
- Current Stable Version: Unofficial
- Supported Language: Multi-Language Support
TWRP 3.2.3-0 Features:
- Device name: Tecno Camon 11
- Device model: CF7 / CF7K (Pro)
- Stock OS Version: Android Oreo 8.1.0
- Chipset: MediaTek – MT6739 / MT6761
- Kernel: Linux 4.4.94+ (Stock Kernel)
- Bit Version: 32-bit (Arm86)
How to install TWRP 3.2.3-0 custom recovery for Tecno Camon (CF7)
- Download the latest TWRP custom recovery for Tecno Camon 11 (CF7) from the link below.
- Copy the downloaded file to your PC and extract to a folder.
- Make sure you have ADB and Fastboot tool installed on your PC
- Copy the recovery file to the
adband fastbootfolder, rename the imgfile to recovery.img
- Now, launch
adband fastboottool from your desktop
- Check if your device is properly connected using the command “
adbdevice” without quotes
deviceis connected properly, then reboot to bootloader using “ adbreboot bootloaer“
- Once your device boots into bootloader, flash the
recoeryusing the command “ fastbootflash recovery recovery. img“
- The recovery will then be flashed to your device within a second or two, then reboot using “
- Your device will boot back into the system, you can then use
adbcommand to boot into recovery “ adbreboot recovery” or using the power and volume up button as usual.
TWRP 3.2.3-0 For Camon 11 Download
That’s it, now you’ve successfully installed the latest TWRP 3.2.3-0 custom recovery for Tecno Camon 11 (CF7)/Tecno Camon 11 Pro (CF7K). If the guide is not clear enough, see the video below.
How to fix 0Mb on internal storage and remove the force encryption
- Download latest Magisk flashable zip and force encryption disabler from the link below.
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery, after the splash screen, you’ll see another screen requesting a password to decrypt your data, just hit back to continue to TWRP main screen
- Now, when you tap on the install/backup button, you’ll see internal storage showing as 0MB. No problem
- Return to TWRP main menu, navigate to the wipe section and tap on format data. They yes in the next screen to proceed with this.
- Once data has been formatted, reboot your device back into TWRP recovery. Don’t make the mistake of letting it boot into the system.
- Now, once your device is booted back into TWRP recovery, check your internal storage now, it should display the amount of storage you have.
- Tap on the install button and flash Magisk, then disable force encryption file you downloaded.
- Once flashing is complete, now reboot your device back into the system.
Force encryption Disabler
Magisk Flashable Zip
By flashing Magisk, you have also successfully rooted your Tecno Camon 11 (CF7)
Viola!, you’ve successfully removed force encryption on your Tecno Camon 11 (CF7)/Tecno Camon 11 Pro (CF7K).
- Jackson Makinda (porting for CF7)
- Kahli Brown
- 6ixGuns (for PB TWRP and encryption fix)
- iyke & other Developers
it doesn’t work i have tried with adb and fastboot but it didn’t work, i have a tecno camon 11 (CF7)
How did you do it.Any other ways to install twrp.
Flash SP flash tool again, make sure you’re using Tecno Camon 11 DA file else it won’t work