Pixel Experience Android Pie for Tecno Pouvoir 2 with MediaTek MT6739, Oreo Kernel 4.4.95+. Pixel experience is one of the best Android ROM for custom ROM fans, this is because it brings the stock Android One experience to every Android device.
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, it includes all Google stock apps (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation) and offers the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential features for the proper functioning of a device. Pixel Experience Android Pie for Tecno Pouvoir 2 LA7 can also be installed on any MT6739 treble enabled device, no porting is required.
Android 9 Pie Key Features
Android 9 Pie was released a few months ago and it packs interesting new features, it comes with all the Google default features that are present in the previous OS version with a lot more improvement. Here are some of the most important features of Android Pie.
- Gesture Navigation – Google has removed the usual onscreen recent soft key and replaced with the Apple iPhone X gesture, this allows you to slide up to show recent apps or slide right to quickly switch between apps.
- Revamped recent apps – This replaces the normal vertical view of the recent app with a horizontal card list (interestingly, the launcher is now integrated with the recent apps overview which opens up some exciting possibilities). This also allows for easy navigation between apps.
- Revamped user interface – Android Pie comes with a whole new UI, commonly known “Material Design 2.” This has brought a new look and fresh coat of colors to the new OS version.
- Digital Wellbeing – Your health is very important and Google has added this feature to help you control how you use your smartphone daily by tracking your usage and wind down at night to prevent distractions.
- Adaptive Battery – This feature helps to reduce battery consumption amongst apps. With App Standby Buckets, Android limits power consumption for the apps that you don’t use all that often.
Make sure you back up all your important files and data before flashing Android 9.0 Pie ROM for Tecno Pouvoir 2 LA7, follow every guide carefully. If you damage your device trying to flash a custom ROM or any file gotten from this website, this site or its authors will not be responsible.
Other Android Pie Features
- Dark Mode
- App Actions
- App Timer
- Adaptive Brightness
- Accessibility Menu
- Easier Text Selection
- New Screenshot Shortcut
- A New Home Button
- New Gesture Navigation
- Easier Screen Rotation
- Notification Details
- Indoor Navigation via Wi-Fi RTT
- An Improved DND Mode
- Lockdown Mode
- An Improved Message App
- All Apps use HTTPS
- The Media Panel
- ART Improvements
- 157 New Emojis
- Wind Down
- Multiple Camera Support
- Wi-Fi MAC Randomization
What’s Working: <spa
- WiFi - RIL - Mobile Data - GPS - Camera - Flashlight - Camcorder - Bluetooth - Fingerprint Reader - HW Buttons - Alert Slider and Gestures - Sound / Vibration - And lots more...
ROM Screenshots: </spa
- Device name: Tecno Pouvoir 2 - Device model: LA7 - Device stock OS: Android 8.1.0 - Device chipset: MediaTek MT6739 - Device Kernel: 4.4.95+ Oreo - Bootloader: Unlocked
- ROM name: Pixel Experience - ROM OS version: Android 9.0 Pie - SDK Version: 27 - Status: Stable - Current Stable Version: Unofficial - Supported Language: Multi-Language - Supported Recovery: Twrp 3.1.1-0+
How to install Pixel Experience Android 9.0 Pie Custom ROM for Tecno Pouvoir 2 (LA7)
- Download Pixel Experience Android 9.0 Pie for Tecno Pouvoir 2 LA7 from the given link below.
- Download bootloop fix/patch.
- Download Gapps (nano recommended).
- Copy the ROM zip file, bootloop fix, and Gapps to your SD card.
- Now, power off your device and boot into TWRP recovery.
- In TWRP recovery, go to wipe and perform a factory reset.
- Tap advanced menu, wipe the following partition » system » cache » dalvik art » data
- Return to TWRP main menu and tap on install.
- Select Pixel Experience Android Pie ROM for Tecno Pouvoir 2 LA7 zip file and flash.
- Once the ROM has finished installing, flash the bootloop fix then flash Gapps immediately.
Note: First boot may take 5-10minutes, wait for your device to complete first boot.
How to fix device not certified on Tecno LA7
- Find your device’s GSF Device-ID. You can find that by installing the Device ID app, download the application here.
- Once you’ve downloaded and installed the app, open the app and copy Google Service Framework (GSF) code.
- Now go to this webpage.
- Paste your GSF Device-ID in the “Android ID” box and tap “Register”.
- Your registered ID should appear on the page, reboot your device and you should now be able to sign-in to Google play store and use Gapps.
Pixel Experience ROM For Tecno Spark 2
[sociallocker id=”2522″]Download [/sociallocker]
That’s it, you’ve successfully installed Android 9.0 Pie custom ROM for Tecno Pouvoir 2 LA7
- EnesSastim (Pixel ROM maintainer) - Mudasiru Adewale - Agent Emmy (helping with bootloop patch) - Iyke Xi - 4PDA Devs - Others
Hello. I ported the MT6580 of the ROM for my device Infinix Hot 5 Oreo with kernel 3.18.79 but it only got stuck in a bootloop (fastboot). Please help me out. What can I do to fix the issue like the patch here.. I followed the instructions carefully but still ended up with a bootloop
please note, Infinix hot 5 is not a treble device. therefore booting a gsi rom will be impossible
I follow everything correctly but i am stuck at that G icon for google it passes an hour sir
Please help. How can I pass the place
Reboot into TWRP recovery, mount system and then delete bootanimation. I’m trying to make a video on this though, that’ll be more explanatory
Does this rom support Volte?
Yes, if your phone is volte enabled
I love the ROM but whatever I flash it bootloop don’t know why,I followed all the procedure here,same thing happen for the twrp it won’t pass the encryption whatever I do,any help please
Did you flash using the TWRP process or ADB?
I use fastboot method brother.
I’d suggest you use the TWRP method sir.
download link please
Like any of our social media pages to unlock download link, please.
the file is invalid under the recovery when flashing ening with error : invalid file format
it’s PixelPie.zip but!!
You’re supposed to extract the rom before installing
The boot stuck at that G icon for google it passed 10mins
Hello,can this work on pouvoir 3
What is your device chipset and kernel version….
Kernel version 4.4.95+
I was already doing it but when I wanted to unlock the bootloader so I’ll be able to install twrp I found out my laptop wasn’t detecting my device as a fastboot device, although it’s showing as adb device
And then when i type adb reboot bootloader my phone goes into fastboot mode but then if I type fastboot oem unlock..it just does nothing to the phone and on the laptop it says waiting for any device
It means you need to install fastboot driver or your device. which device please
By device you mean laptop?
Hp pavilion g6
Tecno povouir 3..in case you meant my phone
Sorry Buh The links for The Rom And Patch a’int working!
Pls post the link on this page pls … I wanna try it
Pixel ROM has booting problems, that’s why I removed it.
Good afternoon sir..after installing most rom on my pouvoir 3 I can’t sign in play store plus I don’t and can’t send text messages..will this rom work well with pouvoir 3 and I can receive and send text messages as well as log in play store???
Which ROMs have you tried?
Pixel experience Android 10 then the AOSP Android 9 didn’t boot..also extended UI rom Android 10 too all the same outcome can’t log in play store and can’t receive n send messages…will get a black screen in play store n failed to start conversation in messages
Try the latest Havoc OS 3.7 gsi and let me know if it works.
Please can android ten work on pouvoir 2 pro… And download link please …. I really love those features
pixel Rom for Tecno Pova please ????
Do you already have root permission on your phone.