In this article, you’ll find the download link for the latest PPSSPP Gold 1.10.3 APK for Android smartphones and tablets. The latest version of the PSP emulator app is completely free to download and you can run play your favourite PSP (play station portable) games in HD.
PPSSPP (PSP emulator) is an open-source project created by Henrik Rydgard for several operating systems. It allows fans to play their favourite PSP game on almost any device. The app comes with extra features and tweaks that allow users to tune the app to the preference to get the best performance result.
PPSSPP emulator supports a wide range of graphics on Android. It also allow user to map buttons with controller to give you the best PSP gaming experience on Android. Interestingly, it includes haptic feedback (vibration) feature which allows players to be more interactive in a game, a feature not available in the original PSP console.
The latest PPSSP Gold 1.10.3 APK comes with several bug fixes and improvements over the previous version. PPSSPP is the best PSP game emulator for Android. It is also available for iOS, PC, Mac, Linux and a few other operating systems. With PPSSPP emulator, you can run any PSP game as I mentioned earlier of games, however, the performance of your device will also define the emulators’ performance.
What’s New In PPSSPP Gold 1.10.3 APK?
- Graphics and compatibility fixes (#12800, #12670, #12635, #12857, #12941, #11898, #12695, more)
- Assorted minor performance improvements, game load speedup (#12462, #12652)
- Screen inset (notch) support on Android (#12779)
- Analogue stick support for menu navigation (#12685)
- Fixed audio glitches in SDL builds (#12916, #12920)
- Support more languages in in-game dialogues (#12702). The Croatian language added to PPSSPP.
- Simple multiplayer chat (#12667)
- More advanced postprocessing (multipass, parameters) (#12905, #12901)
- Add PPSSPP-specific CWCheat (#12816, #12912)
- Reintroduce Cardboard VR, allow more resolutions (#12449, #8714)
- Fix some crashes (#12908, #12876)
- Ghost in the Shell graphics fixed (JIT inaccuracy with inf*0) (#12519)
- Mac build now supports Vulkan on top of MoltenVK (#12583)
- Raspberry Pi 4 EGL crash fixed (#12474)
- VSync now supported on all backends, frame duplication option added for 30 Hz games (#12659, #12602)
- Camera supported on Windows, Linux and Mac (still no microphone though) (#12572, #12580, #12607)
- Darkstalkers fixed and working through software rendering. SW rendering fixed on GLES 2.0 (#12443, #12898)
- Hot Shots Golf slowdown and flicker on Vulkan fixed (#12873, #12746)
- Pangya Golf crashes and hangs fixed (#12718)
- Allow rebinding of right touch screen analogue (#12486)
- Add option to prevent mipmaps from being dumped (#12818)
- Tilt control now has a base radius to help with deadzone (#12756)
- Mappable auto-rotating analogue stick to pass some game checks (#12749)
- Touch control position can now be snapped to a grid (#12517)
- HiDPI retina display support (#12552)
- Rapid-fire on touch control (#12601)
- Toggle mute button (#12643)
- Add option to resize game icons and more (#12646, #12637)
- Frames in-flight now configurable to reduce input lag at the cost of speed (#12660)
- Add toggle mode to combo button (#12623)
- SDL mouse support, Qt menu upgrades (#12612, #12817)
- Real support for Chinese patched version of Hatsune Miku Project Diva Extend (#13007)
- Some minor kernel module support (#13028, #12225, #13026, #13004, #13038, #13023)
- Fixed fullscreen toggling with Vulkan in SDL builds (#11974)
Some Games That Works (not all will run full speed on all devices):
The following PSP games has been tested on the latest PPSSPP emulator and runs seamlessly.
- Persona 2, Persona 3 Portable
- Burnout Dominator
- Dragon Ball Evolution
- Dragon Ball Z
- Little Big Planet
- Burnout Legends, Burnout Dominator
- Dead to Rights – Reckoning
- FIFA Street 2
- Final Fantasy: Crisis Core
- Final Fantasy: Type-0
- God of War – Ghost of Sparta
- Monster Hunter 2 Unite and 3: HD Remake
- Jak and Daxter
- Soul Calibur
- Tekken: Dark Resurrection and Tekken 6
- Grand Theft Auto LCS / VCS
- Naruto – Ultimate Ninja Heroes 2
- and many more…
PPSSPP Gold 1.10.3 APK Info
|App Name||PPSSPP Gold APK|
|Android version:||4.4.4 above|
|Last updated:||June 27, 2020|
|Permission:||Access to device storage|
How To Add Games On The PPSSPP Gold Emulator.
To add and play PSP games on the PPSSPP emulator, you need:
- Download the emulator from the download link below.
- Download the PSP games you want to play and create a separate folder in your SD card to keep them. The game files are available in either .ISO or .CSO format.
- Launch the PPSSPP gold emulator and tap on the game tab.
- PPSSPP will list all the folders in your storage, simply tap on the folders that contain the downloaded games.
- You’ll see the list of games you have and once you open any game, the cover art/thumbnail/shortcut will be added the emulators recent screen as shown in the above image.
That’s it, you can now play your games without any issue. If you have a USB controller for PC, you can connect it to your device using a USB OTG cable and play with your controller.
PPSSPP Gold 1.10.3 Apk Download
See http://www.ppsspp.org for more information. Please note that ARMv6-based (Android) devices may have various kinds of issues, and more modern devices are recommended.