Finally, a working TWRP recovery for Infinix hot 4 with MediaTek MT6580, 3.18.19 marshmallow kernel. Infinix hot 4 users can now play around their Android device system by flash custom ROMs, logo, performance tweaks e.t.c
Also read: How to Install Android Operating System on Any PC
In this article, we’ll be sharing the steps in which you can get TWRP recovery installed on your Infinix hot 4 along with the rooting procedure.
- A working PC?
- A USB cable
- TWRP recovery image
- PowerSu flashable zip file
How to Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Infinix hot 4
- Download TWRP V3.0.2 for Infinix hot 4 here
- Now that you’ve download the recovery, extract it to a folder on your PC
- Now launch Spflash tool and browse the folder you extracted the downloaded recovery to.
- Select and load the scatter file provided in the folder
- Now power of you device and remove battery (if removable)
- On Spflash tool, click download and connect your device via USB cable
- Wait for the process to complete, once you get download ok, close Spflash tool and boot your device into recovery mode ( Power button + volume up button simultaneously)
- If you’re able to boot into TWRP recovery, congrats, you’ve just succeeded in flash TWRP on to your device.
Also read: How to Increase Life of AC Power Adapters
Now that you have TWRP recovery installed on your device, the next step is gaining Root access.
How to Root Infinix hot 4 X557
- Download SuperSu.zip from link
- Copy the downloaded zip file to the foot of your SD card/ internal storage
- Now, reboot your device into TWRP recovery
- Select install and locate the SuperSU.zip file you downloaded.
- Select and swipe to install as displayed on the TWRP screen.
After reboot, you should now see SuperSu apk on your app drawer. Congratulations, you’ve successfully rooted you Infinix hot 4.
Don’t just leave without sharing. Thanks