Resurrection Remix Android Pie custom ROM for Tecno Spark 2 with MediaTek MT6580, Oreo kernel 3.18.19. This ROM can be installed on 1GB Tecno Spark 2 and GB variant. This is the best Android Pie ROM for Tecno Spark 2, it is very fast, smooth, clean and handles the device battery pretty nice.
Resurrection Remix custom ROM is based on LineageOS, SlimROMs, Omni, and original Remix ROM build. This creates an awesome combination of performance, customization and new features, brought directly to your device. RR ROM is one of the best Lineage based OS and constantly been updated to give users amazing experience and limitless tweak.
Resurrection Remix Android Pie Features
Resurrection Remix Pie ROM comes with several customization options unlike AOSP ROM and many other. It comes with all Google’s stock OS features while adding a powerful theme engine to make your Tecno Spark 2 device look awesome.
Read also: How to get Android Q update on Tecno Spark 3 now
We all know Tecno mobile may not be releasing an official Pie update for Tecno Spark 2, so, if you’re looking for Android Pie update for Tecno Spark 2, get resurrected with Resurrection Remix.
- Mobile Data
- Fingerprint Reader
- HW Buttons
- Alert Slider and Gestures
- Sound / Vibration
- And lots more…
- Hotspot (To share hotspot connection with PC, install Pdanet app)
Device name: Tecno Spark 2 Device model: KA7 Device Stock OS: 8.1.0 Oreo / Go edition Device chipset: MT6580 Device Kernel: 3.18.79+ Device architecture: 32bit Device bootloader: Unlocked
ROM name: Resurrection Remix ROM OS version: Android 9.0 SDK Version: 27 Status: Stable Security patch level: May Current Stable Version: Unofficial Supported Language: Multi-Language Supported Recovery: Twrp 3.1.1-0+
Disclaimer: Before you proceed to install Android Pie for Tecno Spark 2, make sure you take a nandroid backup (nvdata and IMEI are very important). This site or its author will not be responsible if you damage your device in the process of flashing a custom rom.
How to install Resurrection Remix Android 9.0 Pie custom Rom for Tecno Spark 2
You can install GSI Android ROMs with two simple methods which will be explained below. Please read the disclaimer notice before installing this Android Pie ROM for Tecno Spark 2
Read also: Resurrection Remix Pie Android Pie custom rom for Tecno Pouvoir 2 (LA7)
Method 1 – Using TWRP
- Download Resurrection Remix Pie GSI ROM and vendor mod from the below link
- Copy the downloaded GSI file to the root of your SD, if the ROM is in zip or rar format, simply extract it to get the img file
- Now boot your device into TWRP recovery
- In TWRP perform a factory reset
- Return to the main menu and tap the install button
- On the bottom left corner of the screen, select install image option
- Select the ROM img file and select the system partition to install the ROM on the next screen.
- Follow the onscreen instruction to start the installation process
- The installation should complete in about 10 to 30 seconds
- Once this is complete, now reboot.
Method 2 – Using ADB (Works for non root users too)
- Download Resurrection Remix Android Pie Custom rom for Tecno Spark.
- Copy the downloaded ROM to your adb and fastboot folder
- Now, perform a factory reset either from your device settings or using your stock recovery if not rooted.
- Boot your device into fastboot mode
- In fastboot mode, enter the following command; fastboot erase system
- Then flash the ROM using the command fastboot flash system name_of_system.img.
- Once installation is complete, reboot.
That’s it you’ve successfully installed Resurrection Remix Pie Android Pie Custom ROM on your device, reboot
Note: The first boot takes 5-10 minutes to complete, so, take a walk or do something during the boot process. Once booting is complete, you’ll get a welcome screen and then proceed with the device setup.
How to fix device not certified after installing RR Android Pie ROM for Tecno Spark 2
- Find your device’s GSF Device-ID. You can find that by installing Device ID apk, download the application here.
- Once you’ve downloaded and installed the app, open the app and copy Google Service Framework (GSF) code.
- Now go to this webpage.
- Paste your GSF Device-ID in the “Android ID” box and tap “Register”.
- Your registered ID should appear on the page, reboot your device and you should now be able to sign-in to Google play store and use gapps.
If you’re finding it difficult to install Resurrection Remix Android Pie custom ROM for Tecno Spark 2, simply use the comment system below and I’ll get back you asap!.
Read also: PB TWRP 3.2.3 custom recovery for Tecno Camon and Camon 11 Pro
Resurrection Remix Team Samad Sagemane (building for MTK) Maxim_00 Mudasiru Adewale (for sharing)
please is the rom rooted? because I’ve tried other rom releases and it doesn’t have root access…. It’s difficult for me to use a phone without root access.
No, it isn’t. I’ll share how to root Android Pie properly shortly.
After liking ur Facebook page, link is still blocked..
Please check back in an hour, we’ll update link. Thanks
make a video showing the steps of how to install a pie GSI ROM ROM in Tecno-spark-2
Will upload tomorrow. Thanks
please how do we install more fonts for the custom rom?
please i need to use Sofia font, how do I go about it
the rom is good anyway, am using it now… Thanks alot boss
Please wait for our next update on how to root Android pie ROM. That way you can use root
I’ve liked your Facebook page but the download is still locked.
Please repeat the step again, it’ll will appear. Unlike and like back, if it doesn’t appear, refresh the page and try again.
Can I havs your number let’s chat privately?
Do you have any rom for Spark 3 1gb RAM version?
I’ll upload once a recovery has been published for the device
Please, give link to gapps for this ROM and procedures on how to root it.
To root android pie ROM, use this guide. For gapps, download nano or pico
Thanks. Now root and gapps working properly.. LiveDisplay not working sha
How i get Twrp 3.1.1-0+ ?
Follow this link to download TWRP for Spark 2
I flash successful thanksss..
When restart my phone boot animation very slow (25 minutes ) how fix
Plz help i put that Android 9 pie but google play does not exist.plz direct me how to put google service in my spark 2
Download Gapps from here. choose pico and you should have playstore running
Oky and platform is ARM or ARM64?
Tanx..ROM works perfectly okay but I tried flashing gaaps file with twrp and it failed, it says insufficient system partition space.
I flashed the rom successfully but after swapping my network to sim2 I lose network
The ROM requires a sim to be on 4G or 3G and the other on 2G to work
Nice ROM.. Having been looking for RR on treble and I must say this is the only link for mt6580 I could find.. Using it on itel A32F and works great.. Although sometimes network on both sim just anonymously disappears.
This is a general issue with MTK devices, however, some devices may not experience this too.
this does not work on the KA7O variant
Which problem did you encounter?
It is stuck on boot, and wiping system, cache and Dalvik before installation didn’t help.
Link down,can’t download this rom and I need it freaking bad
Link is working fine sir.
can i use this rom MT6580 android 6.0 kernel 3.18.19+????
No, you cannot.
Can i port this rom MT6580 android 6.0 kernel 3.18.19+ ?
After android 6.0 my device has no update.. please help me Sir.
No Sir, you can’t.
Hello sir. The link is not working. Kindly update. Thank youu.