Download the latest Tecno Phantom 9 AB7 firmware/Stock ROM to restore your bricked or dead device or to repair corrupted firmware for customers. Tecno Phantom 9 AB7 Stock firmware is available for free and you’ll also find the step by step guide on how to flash the Tecno Phantom 9 Stock ROM with smartphone flash tools.
Tecno Phantom 9 launched into the market in July 2019, a sequel to the Phantom 8 which launched in April 2018. Tecno Phantom 9 is one of the premium phones Tecno introduced in 2019, it comes with a 6.39 AMOLED screen with an under-display fingerprint sensor. Basically it comes with a lot of improvements over the Phantom 8, from memory to camera, design and performance etc.
If by mistake you bricked your Tecno Phantom 9 while trying to obtain root access, install a custom ROM/recovery, or maybe it crashed during an OTA update, you’ll need the Tecno Phantom 9 AB7 stock ROM to get your device working properly again.
Tecno Phantom 9 AB7 Key Specs and Features
- Display: 6.39 inch AMOLED capacitive infinity-U display, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ratio (~403 ppi density)
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- Processor: Mediatek MT6765 (Helio P22 (12nm))
- Memory: 6GB/128GB, upgradeable up to 256GB
- Camera: 16MP + 8MP + 2MP Triple Rear Camera; 32MP Selfie snapper
- Battery: 3500mAh Non-removable Li-Po Battery
Why you need Tecno Phantom 9 AB7 firmware file
There are several reasons as to why you may need Tecno Phantom 9 AB7 firmware file, some include;
- Recover your device from a brick (whether soft or hard brick).
- Fix boot loop caused by either a system update or changes you made in your device core files or apps.
- To upgrade or downgrade your OS version on your Infinix Hot 8 device.
- To fix bugs, remove virus and lags on your Android Device.
- Remove/bypass FRP
- For modifying your system files.
- Fix IMEI and baseband issues etc.
- Name: Tecno Phantom 9 AB7
- Model: CC7
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6765
- Kernel: 4.9.117+
- OS version: Android 9.0 Pie
- Bootloader: Locked
- Device Supported: Tecno Phantom 9 AB7
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool, After sales flash tool, Miracle box etc
- Processor: MediaTek MT6765
- Android OS: 9.0 Pie – Gapp Included
- File: Factory Signed
Tecno Phantom 9 AB7 Firmware Download
Build No: (AB7-H618A-P-190419V148)
How to flash Tecno Phantom 9 AB7 Firmware
To flash the Tecno Phantom 9 AB7 Stock firmware on your device you need to have the following;
- Android Vcom drivers installed on your PC
- AfterSales Flash tool (Recommended)
- SPFlashtool (smartphone flash tool)
- Miracle box or any other smartphone box
- A PC and of course a USB cable
- Tecno Phantom 9 AB7 8 DA file (Download agent file) for the flash tool (Important)
Steps to Flash Tecno Phantom 9 AB7 Firmware
- If you haven’t downloaded Tecno Phantom 9 AB7 factory firmware already, simply download from the above links.
- Download Tecno Phantom 9 AB7 DA file, check the link below.
- Now extract the downloaded Tecno Phantom 9 AB7 firmware to a folder on your desktop or anywhere you want it.
- Launch SP flash tool and replace MTK_ALLinOne_DA.bin with the Hot 8 DA file you downloaded in the download agent section.
- If you’re using aftersales flash tool, open the installation folder and Replace MTK_Allinone_Da.bin with Hot 8 lite custom DA file.
- Now, load Phantom 9’s scatter file into the flash tool.
- Once the component files have been loaded into the flash tool, set the download option to download only.
- Now, click on the start button to commence the flashing process.
- Power off your device and connect to the PC via USB cable.
- If vcom drivers are properly installed, SPFT /AfterSale tool will detect your device and begin a download process on the screen.
- Do not interrupt this download process for any reason.
- Once the download process is complete, you’ll get a green circle pop-up on the screen/ok.
- You can now disconnect your device from PC/laptop and power on.
- The first boot might take a while, it’s nothing to worry about. It should take around 5-10minutes, so don’t panic.
That’s it you’ve successfully restored your Tecno Phantom 9 AB7. If the above guide is not clear enough, please refer to our detailed guide on how to flash a device using sp flash tool here.
If our Tecno Phantom 9 AB7 firmware has helped you fixed your device, don’t forget to spread the love using our social share buttons below. Also, if you encounter any issue trying to flash the device, tell us in the comment section below.
Bonjour. Comme indiqué sur votre compte Twitter mon appareil est resté bloqué sur le logo Tecno après flashage du TWRP. Oui je l’ai récupéré en flashant avec la recovery du rom stock. Merci.