Are you looking for official Tecno Pouvoir 4 LC7 firmware free download link? In this post, you will find the download link for Tecno Pouvoir 4 LC7 factory signed firmware/flash file to repair your phones corrupted firmware or for customers, remove virus and more.
If you’ve bricked your Tecno Pouvoir 4 LC7 device accidentally in the process of obtaining root access, install a custom ROM, or via an OTA update, or maybe your is infected with a virus and lags a lot then you need the Tecno Pouvoir 4 LC7 firmware/stock ROM to get your device working properly again.
With Tecno Pouvoir 4 factory firmware/flash file, you can:
- Upgrade or downgrade your OS version
- Restore factory default settings
- Recover your device from a brick (whether soft or hard brick)
- Fix hanging or boot loop caused by either a system update or changes you made in your device core files or apps
- Remove virus/malware from the device.
- Completely unroot your device.
- Reset FRP
- For modifying your system files.
- Fix IMEI and baseband issues etc.
And other software related issues.
Tecno Pouvoir 4 runs Android 10 with HiOS 6.1 ontop. It is powered by MediaTek Helio A22 paired with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. The device packs a quad-camera setup with a 13MP main lens and an 8MP selfie camera.
The 7-inch device is a dual 4GB + Volte device with 6000mAh battery with the standard flash charge support
- Name: Tecno Pouvoir 4
- Model: LC7
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio A22
- Kernel: N/A
- OS version: Android 10
- Bootloader: Locked
- Device Supported: Tecno Pouvoir 4 LC7
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool, After sales flash tool, Miracle box etc
- Android OS: 10 – Gapps File: Included
- File: Factory Signed
Things you need to do before flashing the factory Firmware/Flash file
- Before downloading the firmware flash file to flash, check your device build number and makes sure it matches the build below.
- Backup all your important files and data before flashing because the flashing process will erase your device completely.
- Use the latest flashing tools to flash the firmware flash file so you don’t encounter any error during the process.
Tecno Pouvoir 4 LC7 Factory Firmware Download Links
How to flash Tecno Pouvoir 4 LC7 Firmware
Before flashing the Tecno Pouvoir 4 LC7 factory firmware/flash file on your device, you need to have the following;
- Android Vcom drivers installed on your PC
- AfterSales Flash tool (Recommended)
- SPFlashtool (smartphone flash tool)
- Miracle box or any other smartphone box
- A PC and of course a USB cable
Steps to Flash Tecno Pouvoir 4 LC7 Firmware
- Download Pouvoir 4 firmware from the above link
- Extract the downloaded firmware flash file to a folder on your desktop
- Launch the latest SP flash tool or after-sales flash tool
- Load your scatter file from the menu
- Wait for the firmware files to load completely
- Once the component files have been loaded into the flash tool/after-sales tool, set the download option to download only
- Now, click on the start button to commence the flashing process
- Power off your device and connect to the PC via USB cable.
- If vcom drivers are properly installed, SPFT /AfterSale tool will detect your device and begin the download process
- Do not interrupt this download process for any reason.
- Once the download process is complete, you’ll get a green circle pop-up on the screen/ok.
- You can now disconnect your device from PC/laptop and power on.
- The first boot might take a while, it’s nothing to worry about. It should take around 5-10minutes, so don’t panic.
That’s it you’ve successfully flashed your Tecno Pouvoir 4 LC7. If you encounter any problems downloading or flashing the Tecno Pouvoir 4 LC7 factory firmware/flash file, tell us in the comment section below and we’ll get back to you ASAP!.