Are you a Tecno Spark 4 KC8 user searching for how to upgrade your device to the latest Android OS? If yes, then, you’ve landed on the right page. You can now upgrade your Tecno Spark 4 device to the latest Android 10 OS with HiOS v6.2.0 skin on top.
For Tecno Spark 4 KC8 users that are not totally into the idea of rooting their device and flashing custom ROMs, with the latest official Android 10 OS for their device, they can now enjoy the Android 10 experience. You will find the Android 10 flash file below which contains the factory firmware files, as well as the tools required to upgrade the device.
For those already running the Android 10 OS on their Tecno Spark 4 KC8 device, you can use the Spark 4 Android 10 factory firmware/flash file to:
- Restore factory default settings
- Recover your device from a brick (soft or hard brick)
- Fix hanging or boot loop caused by either a system update or changes you made in your device core files or apps
- Remove virus/malware from the device.
- Completely unroot your device.
- Reset FRP
- For modifying your system files.
- Fix IMEI and baseband issues etc.
And other software related issues.
Tecno Spark 4 launched with a 6.6-inch display and is powered by MediaTek Helio A22 paired with up to 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. The device packs a quad-camera setup with a 13MP main lens and an 8MP selfie camera. The device is dual 4GB + Volte enable and fueled by a 4000mAh battery with the standard flash charge support.
- Name: Tecno Spark 4
- Model: KC8
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio A22
- Kernel: N/A
- OS version: Android 10
- Bootloader: Locked
- Supported device: Tecno Spark 4 KC8
- Build no: KC8-H6110LMN-Q-OP-210708V261
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool, After sales flash tool, Miracle box etc
- Android OS: 10 – Gapps File: Included
- File: Factory Signed
Things you need to do before flashing Tecno Spark 4 KC8 Firmware/Flash file:
- First off, make sure your device build number matches the build mentioned in the post.
- Take a complete backup of your files and data as the flashing process will erase your device completely.
- Use the latest smartphone flashing tools to flash the factory firmware file so you don’t run into any error during the process.
Tecno Spark 4 KC8 Android 10 Screenshots
Tecno Spark 4 KC8 Factory Firmware Download Links
How to Upgrade Tecno Spark 4 KC8 To Android 10
To upgrade your Tecno Spark 4 KC8 device to Android 10, you need the following tools and setup below.
- Android Vcom drivers properlly installed on your PC
- AfterSales Flash tool (Recommended)
- SPFlashtool (smartphone flash tool)
- Miracle box or any other smartphone box
- A PC and of course a USB cable
Steps to Flash Tecno Spark 4 KC8 Firmware
- Download Tecno Spark 4 KC8 Android 10 firmware from the download page
- Extract the downloaded firmware flash file to a folder on your desktop
- Launch the latest SP flash tool or after-sales flash tool
- Load the Tecno Spark 4 KC8 download agent into the flash tool
- Next, load Tecno Spark 4 scatter file from the menu
- Wait for the firmware files to load completely
- Once the component files have been loaded into the flash tool/after-sales tool, set the download option to download only
- Now, click on the start button to commence the flashing process
- Power off your device and connect to the PC via USB cable.
- If vcom drivers are properly installed, SPFT /AfterSale tool will detect your device and begin the download process
- Do not interrupt this download process for any reason.
- Once the download process is complete, you’ll get a green circle pop-up on the screen/ok.
- You can now disconnect your device from PC/laptop and power on.
- The first boot might take a while, it’s nothing to worry about. It should take around 5-10minutes, so don’t panic.
That’s it you’ve successfully upgraded your Tecno Spark 4 KC8 from Android 9 Pie to Android 10. If you encounter any problems downloading or flashing the Tecno Spark 4 factory firmware/flash file, tell us in the comment section below and we’ll get back to you ASAP!. All credits to Jackson Makinda for providing the file and tools suitable for the device upgrade.
Please reply quickly usb otg not working on this firmware
Do you have the otg option in your settings?
Noo bro ( can u tell me where it is).. when I connect otg .. it comes as charging.. I can’t Mount usb
Check under more connections option in the settings
U know how to fix this pls. Check the rom files and fix this otg problem..
I need the otg fixed for so many reasons
I tried all possible solutions to make it work but it is not working
I can’t change anything in usb preferences
After i updated my phone,i tried typing my password buh it isn’t displaying the keyboard to unlock the phone and i can’t access my phone nor do anything since it happened
That shouldn’t have happened in the first place. I’m not sure what caused it. But a simple factory reset should fix that.
Comment: hi am Ignatius Paul from IMO niaja I have tecno spark 4 kc8 with an issue of battery it can’t last for 8hrs but at the back of the phone is writing 6000mah do plz help me out phone: 2347057497788
Hi Ignatius, I think the Tecno spark 4 kc8 model you own is not genuine. All Tecno spark 4 model comes with a 4000mAh battery and not 6000mAh. You can confirm if your device is original or fake using this article. How to spot a fake Tecno and Infinix smartphone
PLS ATTEND TO THIS ,IT IS URGENT,I CANT FIND THE FLASH FILE FOR MY OWN SPARK4, THE ONE I SEE HERE IS Build no: KC8-H6110LMN-Q-OP-200907V21,
WHILE MY PHONE OWN IS Build no: KC8-H6110LMN-Q-OP-201223V148.
SO I DONT KNOW IF I CAN I USE THE ONE YOU POSTED HERE FOR MY PHONE IF IT IS GOING TO WORK FOR IT AND WILL NOT AFFECT MY PHONE ,BECAUSE I USE TO KNOW THAT IF YOU USE DIFFERENT FILE FOR YOUR PHONE IT CAN MAKE THE PHONE DEAD OR HOW CAN I GET THE FILE FOR M PHONE BUILD NO WHICH IS Build no: KC8-H6110LMN-Q-OP-201223V148.
Hi Suliyat, this version works fine with all Spark 4 KC8 model and won’t brick your device as long as it is flashed correctly. You can download and flash. Also, we’ve just updated the firmware to a more recent version (version 261).