Vanir Aosp Nougat Custom Rom For Tecno Camon C9 (64-bit) with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, 3.18.19 Kernel. Vanir Aosp Nougat Custom Rom is based on the original Nougat AOSP Based Rom. This Custom Rom For MediaTek MT6753 (64-bit) is smooth and uses your battery well. See steps to download and install Vanir custom ROM for Tecno C9
- Ril Fully Fixed - Wifi Fixed - Hotspot Fixed - Bluetooth Fixed - Data Connection Fixed - 4G/3G/2G Switch Fixed - USSD Fixed - Mic Fixed - Gps Fixed - Sensor Fixed - Both Storage Mount Fixed - Offline Charging Fixed - Substratum Theme Engine Fixed - Play Store Fixed - Google Sign In Issue Fixed - Youtube Fixed - Gallery 1080p Fixed - Recording Fixed (Voice+Video+Screen) - Battery Backup Fixed - Enabled swap memory - And Many More…
Disclaimer: Make sure you backup all important files and data before flashing any custom ROM from our site and make sure you follow each guide on flashing correctly. If you damage your device while flashing a ROM, this site or its author will not be responsible.
Vanir AOSP Nougat Custom ROM Features
Vanir AOSP Nougat Custom ROM For Tecno Camon C9 is a Lineage-based custom ROM and it contains all the default stock features along with a few other Vanir customizations. Some of the features in the ROM are:
– Customizable Navbar
– Customizable Statusbar
– Customizable Power Menu
– Customizable Quick Settings Panel
– Heads Up (floating) Notifications
– Long Press Quick Settings Header Shortcuts (Long Press Locations: Date, Time, Weather, & Battery)
– Expanded Desktop Option with Per-App Settings
– Terminal App – Needs to be enabled in Developer Settings
– ScreenShot – Power + Volume Down
– Advanced Reboot – Enable in Developer Settings
– QuickBoot – Enable in Developer Settings
– System Profiles – Turn WiFi, GPS, & other features on or off when you enter or leave trigger wifi signal
– Substratum theme engine
– and many more!
- Fully OMS/Substratum Theme Engine Supported - Ril (Call, Data, SMS) Fully Working - Dual Sim Card - Dual Sim 4G/3G/2G Supported - Wifi - Hotspot - Bluetooth - Data Connection - 4G/3G/2G Switch - USSD Working - Mic - Gps - Camera - Youtube 720p - Gallery 1080p - Both Storage Mount (Android+PC) - Usb Connection, MTP - Audio - Video - Audio Recording - Video Recording - Screen Recording - Offline Charging - Auto Rotation - Sensors - Auto Brightness - Flash Light - Pre-Rooted - Engineering Mode Included - Pre-Gapps - And Many More…
- Rom Name: Vanir Aosp - Rom Version: v7.1.2 - Rom Based: AOSP - Rom OS Version: Android Nougat v7.1.2 - Rom Type: Deodex - SDK Version: 25 - Status : Stable - Current Stable Version : Unofficial - Supported Language : Multi Language - Supported Recovery : Philz Touch, Twrp 3.2.1-0
- Device name: Tecno - Device model: Camon C9 - Stock OS Version: Android Marshmallow v6.0.1 - Chipset: MediaTek – MT6753 - Kernel: Linux 3.18.19+ (Stock Kernel) - Bit Version: 64-bit (Arm64) - Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader
How to Flash Vanir Custom ROM for Tecno Camon C9
- Make sure you have a working recovery like TWRP or Philz, if you don’t have, download Latest TWRP for Tecno Camon C9.
- Download Vanir ROM from the given link below
- Copy the ROM to the root of your SD Card where you can easily locate it.
- Power off your device and boot into recovery mode (TWRP or Philz)
- In the recovery, go to advance option and wipe » Dalvik art/Cache, Cache, Data, System.
- Return to your recovery main menu and tap on install
- Locate the downloaded Vanir ROM zip file from your storage and tap on it to select.
- Follow the on-screen prompt to proceed with flashing the new ROM
- Sit back and Wait for the installation to complete
- Reboot your device after successful installation of ROM
- Wait for your device to complete first boot.
That’s it you’ve successfully installed VanirAOSP custom ROM for Tecno Camon C9.[sociallocker id=”2522″] [/sociallocker]
- LineageOS Team - NuclearRom Team - Iodine 71 - Darkload - 4PDA - Android GSM BD - Mudasiru Adewale (For porting and fixing bugs) - And Many More…
I have issue with the camera. my c9 rom cam is 13mp while the mod is 8mp
Hi bean, sorry for the late response. I’ve stopped using C9 but I’ll try to see if I can work on a fix when I’m less busy.
Where is the download link?Please share
Download link is on page sir, read the post carefully.