Twrp 3.2.2-0 Recovery For Infinix Hot X507 With MediaTek MT6582, Android 5.0.1 Lollipop Kernel – 3.10.54. TWRP 3.2.2-0 is fully touch driven and no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel. Follow the step by step guide ahead to install TWRP recovery for Infinix Hot X507.
What’s new in TWRP 3.2.2-0:
- Adopted Storage (For nougat)
- EXT-SD Backup, Restore, Wipe (For they have a second partition on SD)
- New User Interface TWRP
- F2FS Support
- theme support
Recovery Name: Team Win Recovery Project Recovery Version: v3.2.2-0 Status: Stable Current Stable Version: Unofficial Supported Language: Multi-Language Support File Size: 14.80 MB
Device name: Infinix Hot Device Model: X507 Device Chipset: MediaTek – MT6582 Device Kernel: Linux 3.10.52 (Stock Kernel)
Everything is Working Perfectly.
How to install TWRP 3.2.2-0 Recovery for Infinix Hot X507
- Download the latest TWRP 3.2.2-0 custom recovery from the link below
- Copy the downloaded file to your PC.
- If you already have a custom recovery install, extract the zip file.
- You should have Tecno W3 lite scatter file and recovery.img file in the extracted folder.
- Now, copy the recovery.img to your SD.
- Reboot into TWRP recovery mode or any recovery and tap on install.
- On the install screen, tap on install image and select the recovery.img file.
- On the next screen, you’ll be required to select the partition you want to flash, select recovery and proceed to flash.
- If you don’t have a custom recovery installed already, follow this guide to flash recovery with spflashtool.
That’s it, now you’ve successfully installed latest TWRP 3.2.2-0 custom recovery for Infinix Hot X507. If you encounter any error, kindly use our comment box and don’t forget to share.[sociallocker id=”2522″] [/sociallocker]
Adewale Mudasiru (For Porting)